This extremely well cared for 3 bedroom home is set on a fantastic 638m2 block and is ready for its next owner to come along and make it their own! With some unique features such as; a solar heated in-ground pool, a bungalow that could be used as a fourth bedroom or teenagers retreat, numerous solar panels for electricity and an extensive driveway for multiple cars, trailers, boats or caravans, you’re sure to be impressed by this red brick beauty.
Other inclusions are the three large bedrooms, kitchen/dining with gas stove, carpeted lounge with gas heater, bright central bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet and a sizable laundry that leads out to the large back yard.
Outside along with the pool and bungalow you will find a covered pergola that could be utilised as an outdoor entertaining area or a 2 car carport, a garden shed and space to create your own private oasis.
Positioned close to Monterey Community Park, Aldercourt and Mahogany Rise Primary Schools, Monterey Secondary College, Excelsior Drive shops, public transport and within minutes to the beach and freeway.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bungalow/4th bedroom or pool house
- Chlorinated in-ground solar heated pool
- Large subdividable 682m2 block (STCA)
- Extensive driveway for multiple vehicles
- Gas ducted heating
- Air-conditioner to kitchen
- Remote control awning for shade over side courtyard
- Security shutters to the front of the home
- Veggie garden and established fruit trees
- Immaculately presented both inside and out